<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 06, 2010

People who start wars should fight them! 

In May of 2004 I wrote a blog expressing concern that my son could be sent to Afghanistan or Iraq. He was stationed in South Korea at the time. Since then, he has served two twelve month tours in Iraq, just recently returning from his second. Obama has said he intends to start withdrawing troops from Iraq in 2011. If that's true, my son being sent to Afghanistan becomes my biggest worry. Damn! I wish someone would catch Bin Laden so we could get the hell out of there. I guess Bush was full of shit when he told America there was no place Bin Laden could run, no place he could go, no place he could hide, we were going to get him. They chased him across Afghanistan , and when he enter Pakistan we quit. What happened guys? Never mind, I think I already know the answer. Maybe I'll go in to it in another post.


I've often thought, if the Assholes who started wars fought them, they would all end a hell of a lot sooner. In reality, we all know the rich, powerful, and influential never fight wars, that's what we peons are for.










|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?